Hostile & Remote Location Training services
SSDS mobile training unit provide the highest level of hostile & remote location training through a broad range of specifically designed training programs. These programs are available to Government, Private and Commercial entities operating in developing countries including remote & problematic regions.
Through our extensive and intense training programs, our instructors ensure you receive the highest level of training in your specific course relating to the environment that you are operating in teaching you the fundamental principles, necessary skills, knowledge and installing confidence in you for unexpected situations to include security or medical emergencies.
SSDS instructors can deploy nationally or internationally within 24 hours notice and provide the training you require at your own facilities or operational compounds.
- Hostile environment security awareness course: For Commercial entities, NGO’s and the media.
- Operating in hostile environments course: For Commercial entities, NGO’s and the media.
- Advanced security hostile environment course: For private security details, individual security professionals, NGO security personnel.
- Hostile environment medical course: provides medical training at basic first aid – intermediate and advanced levels. For security professionals, Commercial entities, NGO’s and the media.
- Crisis Management Course: This course is designed for executives, country or regional managers, operational managers and security managers to effectively manage a crisis situation.
- Static Guard Force Course: Theory and practical training to provide the necessary skills and knowledge that will enable you to meet your operational objectives by implementing the level of security required of the business, compound or area being protected.
- HSE Awareness Course: This course aims to provide management and supervisory staff with a better understanding of the techniques that can be used to encourage health and safety attitudes. The course covers all activities/processes associated with your business and all your personnel or any third party organization or personnel (e.g. consultants) associated with your business activities. This course will be of benefit to all employees, in particular safety representatives, supervisors and managers responsible for promoting positive health, safety and environmental attitudes in staff.
- Specific-to-task or custom designed hostile environment training courses: Specifically designed to the clients requirements in the country you operate.
For further information on the courses listed please contact SSDS and we will arrange an initial consultation to address your individual or organization training requirements, full course syllabuses and specific course information will then be available during this consultation.
Mobile Training Unit
When operating in a developing country or location with social, domestic and security issues, training is not at the top of your priority list. Time is of the essence and allowing your personnel time off to undergo training can disrupt your business or operational obligations. We appreciate training is sometimes pushed to the side and time frames take priority. With this in mind SSDS provides an innovative approach to training in hostile and remote environments in the form of mobile training units (MTU).
Through this system you’re operation or business will benefit tremendously from continuously being operational receiving the specific training program required within a scheduled time frame suited to your business or operational requirements. This system allows the (MTU) to travel to each of your facilities or operational bases providing the required training without disrupting to your whole network. The (MTU) system provides you with the ability to continue with your schedule or business objectives without hindering your operations from inadequate staffing.
The (MTU) system is predominantly designed for Government, Private and Commercial entities with multiple facilities, compounds or operational bases.